Crawl Space Mold Removal
Crawl Space Mold Removal
Thousands of homes in Indiana have crawl spaces. For the most part crawl spaces are mold free, but in cases where moisture or water gets in, there is a potential for mold. Even though you may not be able to see the mold, it can cause major damage to your home and even cause health problems for your family. Mold Removal Indianapolis specializes in crawl space mold removal.
If you suspect there could be mold in the crawl space or anywhere else in your home, call us immediately. Mold remediation should only be handled by trained professionals. Our professional technicians are trained to detect mold in even the hardest to reach areas. We will handle not only the treatment of the mold, but also determine the cause of issue and help to fix that as well. With over 25 years of experience, you can trust that Mold Removal Indianapolis will provide top-notch service and unbeatable customer care.
Causes Of Crawl Space Mold Growth
- Down spouts and gutters that are not getting water far enough away from the home. It is recommended that water is taken 4-6 feet away from the house.
- High water table in the area. A crawl space is usually situated 3-4 feet underground. Sometimes the local water table is right below that. In times of heavy rain, this can cause large amounts of water to get into the crawl space.
- Leaking pipes. Because leaks under homes can go undetected for a long time, even a small leak can cause a large amount of moisture in your crawl space. Even once the leak is fixed, the leftover water can still cause damage if it is not treated properly. If you have had a water leak or other water damage in your home, call us today to make sure your crawl space is mold free.
- Lack of vapor barrier. A vapor barrier stops moisture from rising up from the ground. Every crawl space should have a 6-millimeter vapor barrier spread across the entire crawl space.
- Faulty HVAC systems. If the drip line from your HVAC empties into your crawl space, this can be a big problem. In addition, HVAC systems can cause excessive condensation on the metal ductwork, leading to moisture and mold growth.
If you have experienced any of these issues, give us a call right away. Mold treatment is most effective when it is done as soon as possible. Untreated mold in crawl spaces can cause structural damage and reduce the air quality in your home. Keep your family and home safe by calling Mold Removal Indianapolis today!
Indianapolis Mold Remediation Experts
If you notice mold growth anywhere in your home or business, give us a call. Our Indiana mold remediation experts will respond quickly to mitigate as much damage as possible. We follow all IICRC and EPA protocols and are PMII certified. We also offer residential mold services, kitchen and bathroom mold removal, attic mold removal, and commercial mold services. We proudly service Indianapolis, Carmel, Noblesville, Zionsville, Avon, Greenwood, Westfield, Brownsburg, Lawrence, and Mooresville IN.
If you need professional crawl space mold inspection, remediation or restoration services in the Indianapolis area, give us a call today. We are happy to offer free estimates to all potential customers!
Work with experts who know the correct way to deal with your mold issues.
Call for a FREE ESTIMATE TODAY!
Recent Verified Reviews
Your experience is our top priority, and our customers notice!
Ryker - Indianapolis, IN
We needed an estimate on some foundation work and their team was absolutely great to work with and on time. Great customer service and experts. If you need something definitely check these guys out.
Mandi - Indianapolis, IN
Seriously could not say one bad thing about the company or the people we interacted with. They answered promptly, scheduled our visit, and had a quote to us in no time. We decided to partner with A+ Restoration and the crew should up right on time and was very friendly.
Sarah - Indianapolis, IN
We had a bit of mold show up and were worried that there might be a bigger issue. Jeff came out, gave us a free estimate and helped us figure out how to deal with it ourselves! He gave us options, insight and peace of mind. I would highly recommend him.
Greg - Indianapolis, IN
Our basement flooded this past week. We had called serv pro, but were told it would be 2 days before they could come out. We called A+ Restoration and they were at our house in 45 minutes! Much better response time! A+ did a great job. We are so glad we got them to come out!
Craig - Indianapolis, IN
Did a great job with remediation, at a great price. Jeff was prompt in communication and helpful with any questions asked along the way.
Allen - Indianapolis, IN
I was very happy with my experience with A+ Restoration. They were very prompt, very professional. Did a great job of explaining the process that needed to be completed, then doing it! I highly recommend them.